RAK Free Trade Zone
- Your RAK Freezone Company in 2 – 5 working days
- Bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- UAE residency permit / Investor Visa
- Basic establishment fee: from 6,990 USD
Free Trade Zone Dubai / Ras Al Khaimah
The RAK Free Trade Zone (RAKEZ – RAK Economic Zone) was established in the year 2000 as the Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ). It is one of the fastest growing free trade zones in the Gulf region, with more than 10,000 registered free trade zone companies from over 100 countries. The free trade zone of Ras al Khaimah offers a strategic geographical advantage. Moreover, it provides easy access to emerging and established markets in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and South Asia. As an emirate of the UAE it offers the ideal environment for investment due to the political stability and economic diversity.
The free zone entity is a cost-effective investment destination, in order to maintain an office or warehouse in the UAE. A free trade zone is a special area of RAK where normal trade barriers, such as taxes, tariffs and quotas, are eliminated and bureaucratic requirements are lowered, to attract new business and foreign investments. With a free zone company it is possible to benefit from over 50 double taxation agreements in the UAE and to receive an investor visa/residency.
The crucial advantage of the United Arab Emirates is the high reputation of an OECD white listed country and of an international investors hub, what allows company owner the easy access to highly capitalized international banks, which are operating in a economic and political stable environment.
Why start your business with a RAK Free Zone company?
- 100% foreign ownership possible
- 100% income and corporate tax exemption
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and quick registration procedures
- Transparent laws and regulations
- State-of-the-art communication facilities and infrastructure
- Furnished offices and ready warehouses available
- Strategic location with access to over 2.2 billion consumers
- Excellent seaport and international airport facilities
- Land for lease for industrial projects
Every company operating within RAKEZ Free Zone is required to obtain a business license for commercial, consulting, trading or industrial activities.