Relocation to Dubai
The United Arab Emirates are not only an attractive jurisdiction for companies, but also interesting for taking up residence. Through investor-friendly legislation and an open, hospitable immigration policy, the UAE allows company founders, investors and employees to move to Dubai.
Moving to the United Arab Emirates offers a number of advantages and, in contrast to most other zero tax jurisdictions, is not tied to a minimum stay. To maintain the residence permit, one entry every 180 days is sufficient.
Advantages of residing in Dubai:
- 0% Corporation tax
- 0% VAT
- 0% income tax
- 0% inheritance tax
- 0% wealth tax
- No exchange of information (AEOI / CSR) of residents / tax residents with their home country
- Stable banking and financial system
- Modern, liberal legislation
- Fast accessibility from Europe, Asia and Africa (approx. 6 flight hours)
- International environment
- Outstanding entertainment and leisure activities
- Security and stability
- First class infrastructure
- Excellent medical care
- International schools
- 360 days of sunshine
- World class real estate
We would be happy to advise you on setting up a company and relocating to one of the world’s most attractive jurisdictions.