Date(s) - August 8, 2021 - September 16, 2021
1:00 am - 3:00 am
Team sports activities and kids exercises.
Take on your city this summer and raise funds to help to fight homelessness and bad housing in the town. Take part in Urban Rush; a 15 mile run from Portland Basin to Media City, taking in the sights and sounds of Manchester. See your city in a way that you never have before.
Fun sports games is one fun thing that nearly all kids can agree upon. Whether it’s team sports activities, sports games for kids, kids exercises, or even just talking about sports (scroll down to see our inspirational sports quotes!), there is something for everyone.
UNICEF Kid Power is all about being kids being active, and a big part of being active can include kids sports games and activities. Whether it’s a parent, coach, teammate, or a kid, take a look at our list of kids sports resources below!
Check out our links below for our recommendations for our favorite fun sports activities and kids sports games recommendations:
- Basketball Games for Kids: Every kid dreams of making it to the NBA, and basketball is the most popular kids sport in America.
- Rugby Games for Kids: It’s a rough sport but plenty of tough primary school kids want to play it!
- American Football Games for Kids: The NFL is the most watched sport in America, so it’s no wonder why kids love this sport.
- Tennis Games for Kids: Tennis is a great solo and team sport if you play with a partner. Your kid will be in Wimbledon in no time!
- Running Games for Kids: Running is a great sport for kids to stay in shape. Check out sports games list to make running fun for your kid!
- Soccer Games for Kids: There is a reason why soccer is the most watched sport in the world, including kids.
- Track and Field Games for Kids: This is an Olympics-style sport that many kids start to pick up on later in elementary school.
- Gymnastics Games for Kids: If your kid spends time in the gym, then this is for them!
- Volleyball Games for Kids: Playing volleyball is a fun kids sport activity in the gym, your backyard, or even on the beach!
- Golf Games for Kids: Though golf is more of an adult sport, everyone needs to start somewhere. Our post will help your kid make golf their favorite sport!
- Ping Pong/Table Tennis Games for Kids: Ping pong is a classic sports activity that kids love – in between classes, summer camp, wherever!
- Hockey Games for Kids: The NHL is waiting for your kids to take up hockey, so that they can become big NHL stars!
- Swimming Games for Kids: Swimming in the pool or the ocean is a fun sports activity – your kid can learn drills and have fun too with our list of swimming recommendations.
- Cricket Games for Kids: Cricket is more of a UK and Australian kids sport, but it is becoming a popular American kids’ sport as well.
- Badminton Games for Kids: You’ll need a net for this, but kids love Badminton, as it seems to be one of the most popular summer camp sports out there!
- Indoor Bowling Games for Kids: Bowling is a recreational activity for many families, and what could be better than a Sunday with the family going bowling and playing arcades?
- Lacrosse Games and Drills for Kids: Lacrosse has recently surged in popularity, so don’t be surprised if your kid comes home from school asking to play this sport with his friends.
- Figure Skating & Ice Skating Games for Kids: While ice skating is a fun family activity for Sundays, it can be a very competitive kids’ sports activity.
- Skiing & Snowboarding Games for Kids: When it gets cold outside, your kid will get the adventure bug and will want to experience extreme sports games in the snow.
Bookings are closed for this event.