DMCC Company Formation
DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) was established in 2002 by the Government of Dubai, making it one of the oldest free trade areas in the United Arab Emirates. The establishment of a free trade company in Dubai is non-bureaucratic for foreigners.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% import and export tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- UAE residency permit for investor and employees
- Substance as per the international requirements
- Modern companies’ law
- First-class infrastructure
- Access to all major international banks
- Fully equipped business centers
- Offices, warehouses and land for lease within the Freezone
Although incorporation within the DMCC and rents are more expensive than in other free trade zones, DMCC is recommended for companies that want to establish an actual presence in the heart of Dubai. The DMCC is often the preferred free zone for commodity traders and service providers.
We would be happy to advise you on the selection of the most suitable free trade zone for your company in the United Arab Emirates.