JAFZA Company Formation
JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone) was established in 1985 and is located between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone is one of the oldest and largest free trade zones in the world and extends over 57 sq km. The establishment of a free trade company in Jebel Ali is non-bureaucratic for foreigners.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% import and export tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- UAE residency permit for investor and employees
- Substance as per the international requirements
- Modern companies’ law
- First-class infrastructure
- Access to all major international banks
- Fully equipped business centers
- Offices, warehouses and land for lease within the Freezone
Although the establishment of a company in JAFZA and rents are more expensive than in other free trade zones, JAFZA is recommended for companies that want to establish a real presence in the UAE and benefit from business relationships with other JAFZA companies. JAFZA is often the preferred free zone for industrial companies that prefer the proximity to the port of Dubai, as well as for trading companies and service providers. With its own “offshore register” and holding companies, JAFZA Freezone offers the preferred option to hold real estate in Dubai.
We would be happy to advise you on the selection of the most suitable free trade zone for your company in the United Arab Emirates.