Dubai Company Formation
The United Arab Emirates is a confederation of seven Emirates, most of which have extensive autonomy. The most famous emirates include Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Together with the Emirates Ajman, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah and Umm al Quwain, they form the Federation of the United Arab Emirates. For a company foundation, it is usually less important in which emirate you chose to incorporate, what matter is are the conditions and the infrastructure offered by the respective Emirate.
Each emirate has its own commercial register and free trade zones, which offer international investors the best conditions. Starting a company in Dubai or one of the other Emirates offers numerous advantages and benefits.
- 0% corporate taxation
- 0% income tax
- 100% of the shares may be held by foreign investors
- Fast, unbureaucratic incorporation
- Best reputation as an international business location
- Modern legislation and advanced company law
- Implementation of international standards and regulations
- Stable financial center with all well-known international banks
- Residence permits for investors and employees (Freezone)
- Modern infrastructure and excellent geographical location
- International environment and availability of workers
In addition to easy accessibility and the fact that Dubai, and the Emirates in general, is a country with a high reputation and international networking at economic level, complete tax exemption is the most important point for international investors when deciding to found a company in Dubai.